Exchanges may only be made in the following cases:
A. New suit arrives with manufacturing defects.
B. Wrong size suit has been sent to customer in error.
C. Customer orders wrong size suit or suit does not fit.
In cases A and B, return shipping will be paid by Aunt Clara’s Creations LLC™
In case C and any other cases, shipping for exchange must be paid by customer.
Exchanges must meet the following criteria:
1. Customer must contact Aunt Clara’s Creations LLC™ regarding return for exchange by email within 3 days of receiving defective or wrong-size suit.
2. Suit being exchanged must be shipped back in original packaging and condition to warehouse within 3 days of delivery to the customer.
3. Suit must be received back at warehouse no longer than 10 calendar days after delivery to the customer.
4. Suit being returned for exchange must be in the same, new condition in which customer received it. All suits will be inspected by Aunt Clara’s Creations LLC™ before making exchange:
- Suit must not be used, dirty or odorous in any way and fit for resale as new merchandise.
5. All exchanges will be made at the discretion of Aunt Clara’s Creations LLC™
Aunt Clara’s Creations LLC™ is not responsible for customer-related input errors during the ordering process including and not limited to:
- Size errors
- Shipping address errors
- Shipping method errors.
- Spelling errors
If all the preceding criteria is met, exchanges must be addressed and sent within 3 days to:
Aunt Clara’s Creations
368 West State Street
Farmington, Utah, 84025
Please include a note inside the package explaining the defect and or reason for returning the suit.